lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS WITH YOU 2013



Here we will  show you all the lovely Christmas greetings students from IES "La Rosaleda" have prepared for you.
Meanwhile, you can enjoy yourself with this magic and fantastic work, Irene Lendínez has prepared for E.I.E.-Inglés. Clic on the picture and watch the fantastic work of Irene, Carmen, Rafael, Iván, Michelle, Elena, Beatriz. They created a Christmas company card.
  I bet the blog will surprise you.

TSAAFD students bring this cool work: don't miss it, please

 



Students from the First Year of Técnicos en Servicios en Restauración wish you all the best.

 

ESTEFANIA:

My best wishes to everybody
I wish you a happy Christmas and happiness

JOAQUIN:

Have a nice Christmas, may all your wishes come true, stay with your family and be happy.

JORGE:
You are special, you are unique. May your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are.   Merry Christmas.

KAOUTAR:

If you don’t know what would be the best present to give this Christmas,  give your love.

CORAL:

The Christmas isn’t a moment of an alone day is for the whole eternity.

SANDRA

That in these holidays the magic is you better suit, your smile the best gift, your eyes the best destination and your happiness my better desire.

ANA Y RAQUEL

Christmas is the warmth that returns to people’s hearts, the generosity of sharing it with others, hope for the future.
Everything else is superficial.

BEATRIZ.

My best wishes for you, for me and for the New Year.
Although I’m not in Belén you are my star. Happy Christmas.

MARIANGELES

I don’t want a lot for Chirstmas.
There’s just one thing I need
Please, make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

MIKEY

Here’s to you and here’s to me
The best of friends we’ll always be
But if by chance we disagree
Nuts to you and here’s to me

SERGIO

There are people so poor they only have money.
We should help people who really need it, Christmas is for everyone.



Now it is my turn, here it is my wish

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario